Step 1: Control Panel
Step 2: Hardware and Sound
Step 3: Power Options
Step 4: Choose what the power options do
Step 5: Change settings that are currently unavailable
Step 6: Uncheck “Turn on Fast startup”
Step 7: Save changes
Win 8 Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We are just collecting some error info, and then we’ll restart for you.
If you’d like to know more, you can search online later for this error: dpc_watchdog_violation
[Update] February 6, 2015
When I first made this video. I had recently bought a new DESKTOP PC with Windows 8.
Since then, I have been doing personal tests and research on what was causing the dreadful
“your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart we’re just collecting some error info and then we’ll restart for you” error.
Based on my tests on 3 personal LAPTOPS and research, there seems to be a direct correlation between having AVG Anti-Virus installed and the frequency of this error.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 5 công cụ giúp bạn bán chung cư Nam Từ Liêm nhanh hơn có từ MeeyLand
- Cách đặt Tab đơn giản trong Word 2010
- Hát mãi ước mơ 3 |Tập 4 FULL:Thoại Mỹ xót lòng khi thấy 2 cụ bà bệnh tật chịu đói lo cho cháu mồ côi
- Use clean boot to troubleshoot performance issues in Windows 10 | Microsoft
- Mini World : Block Art *NHỮNG PHÍM TẮT BIẾN NOOB TRỞ THÀNH PRO TRONG MINI WORLD* (TIMMY MINI WORLD)