The VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE nvlddmkm.sys error is related to Intel integrated graphics, so this issue is probably caused by driver incompatibility with Windows 10.Users face this error after their system has been upgraded or after the drivers have been updated.
FIX : Your PC Ran Into a Problem and Needs to Restart. We’re just collecting some error info, and then we’ll restart for you. (0%)
If you’d like to know more, you can search online later for this error: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (nvlddmkm.sys)
If you’re seeing VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (nvlddmkm.sys) blue screen of death error, you’re not alone. Many Windows 10 users with NVIDIA graphics card are reporting this problem as well. But no worries, it’s possible to fix.
What is VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE?
TDR stands for Timeout, Detection, and Recovery components in Windows. It’s supposed to be there to help stop BSODs by resetting the GPU and/or driver when there is an issue of long delay. If problems happen too many times in a row, a blue screen of death occurs.
This tutorial will apply for computers, laptops, desktops,and tablets running the Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 operating systems.Works for all major computer manufactures (Dell, HP, Acer, Asus, Toshiba, Lenovo, Samsung.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://unknownsiberia.com/tong-hop/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 5 công cụ giúp bạn bán chung cư Nam Từ Liêm nhanh hơn có từ MeeyLand
- Cách đặt Tab đơn giản trong Word 2010
- Hát mãi ước mơ 3 |Tập 4 FULL:Thoại Mỹ xót lòng khi thấy 2 cụ bà bệnh tật chịu đói lo cho cháu mồ côi
- Use clean boot to troubleshoot performance issues in Windows 10 | Microsoft
- Mini World : Block Art *NHỮNG PHÍM TẮT BIẾN NOOB TRỞ THÀNH PRO TRONG MINI WORLD* (TIMMY MINI WORLD)