Today i am going to show you how to fix the error Windows 10 – BSOD “System Service Exception Win32kbase.sys” There are two issues which cause your Windows 10 machine to crash to a blue screen which I will show you how to resolve.
Please post any comments you might have about this below. Please remember to subscribe @
If your machine is randomly crashing and displaying the error “Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart, We’re just collecting some error info and then we’ll restart for you.” “System Service Exception Win32kbase.sys” I have two solutions for you.
The issue is being caused by the file Win32kbase.sys which is a windows 10 operating system file which handles the machines device drivers. Either this file is corrupt or there is an issue with a device driver.
Solution 1 : Run a check disk. Right click on your C: drive and select properties, Tools menu, then run error checking.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 5 công cụ giúp bạn bán chung cư Nam Từ Liêm nhanh hơn có từ MeeyLand
- Cách đặt Tab đơn giản trong Word 2010
- Hát mãi ước mơ 3 |Tập 4 FULL:Thoại Mỹ xót lòng khi thấy 2 cụ bà bệnh tật chịu đói lo cho cháu mồ côi
- Use clean boot to troubleshoot performance issues in Windows 10 | Microsoft
- Mini World : Block Art *NHỮNG PHÍM TẮT BIẾN NOOB TRỞ THÀNH PRO TRONG MINI WORLD* (TIMMY MINI WORLD)