The IRQL error is a memory related error that often appears if a system process or a driver attempts to access a memory address without proper access rights.
This, in turn, can be triggered by any of these causes:
Corrupt system files
Incompatible device drivers
Faulty hardware items
Incorrect software installation
An downgrade to a lower version of Windows, e.g. downgrading Windows 10 to Windows 7 or Windows 8
A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage
to your computer.
If this is the first time you’ve seen this Stop error screen,
restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow
Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed.
If this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacturerfor any Windows updates you might need.
If problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing.If you need to use Safe Mode to remove or disable components, restartyour computer, press F8 to select Advanced Startup Options, and then select Safe Mode.
*** STOP: 0x00000001 (0x00000001, 0x00000001, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)
This tutorial will apply for computers, laptops, desktops,and tablets running the Windows 10 operating system (Home, Professional, Enterprise, Education) from all supported hardware manufactures, like Dell, HP, Acer, Asus, Toshiba,Lenovo, and Samsung).
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://unknownsiberia.com/tong-hop/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 5 công cụ giúp bạn bán chung cư Nam Từ Liêm nhanh hơn có từ MeeyLand
- Cách đặt Tab đơn giản trong Word 2010
- Hát mãi ước mơ 3 |Tập 4 FULL:Thoại Mỹ xót lòng khi thấy 2 cụ bà bệnh tật chịu đói lo cho cháu mồ côi
- Use clean boot to troubleshoot performance issues in Windows 10 | Microsoft
- Mini World : Block Art *NHỮNG PHÍM TẮT BIẾN NOOB TRỞ THÀNH PRO TRONG MINI WORLD* (TIMMY MINI WORLD)