It is well known that endogeneity leads to inconsistent estimates. Unfortunately, many researchers working outside of economics are not aware of the problem of endogeneity and how to deal with it. Prof. John Antonakis shows how the two-stage least squares (2SLS) estimator recovers causal estimates in the presence of endogeneity (which includes the problem of common-method variance). He also shows that endogeneity can even be prevalent in experimental designs, when researchers estimate mediation models; that is, where the causal effect of an exogenous variable on a dependent variable is mediated by an endogenous variable (or a manipulation check).
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://unknownsiberia.com/thu-nuoi/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Mèo Mẹ Nuôi Con Thế Nào: Có Thể Bạn Chưa Biết! | Meow | Coi Là Ghiền
- The Lumineers – Sleep On The Floor (Official Video)
- SÁO MÈO GIÁ SIÊU RẺ- 230K – FREE SHIP TOÀN QUỐC- LH 0979 293 258
- Thách thức bạn nhịn được cười trong 5 giây đầu tiên – Những chú chó bá đạo nhất | Try not to laugh
- Kể chuyện ngắn tâm linh CHUYỆN LÀM DÂU Tập 3